So, today is sunday, 29/01/2012, and I decided to talk about this.
It’s the end of the weekend, tomorrow is monday and the week starts again, usual things. But ever since I can think about, I’ve never liked weekends. But now it’s just getting worst and worst! The problem with the weekends? Boredom. To have nothing to do is my biggest enemy, to sit around and just sit there is a very good definition of my personal hell. During the week days, there is quite a few things that I can keep myself busy with, things that will occupy my head and therefore won’t allow me to be bored, making everything good and awesome. That doesn’t happen on the weekends, and nothing lately has been helping out!
I won’t get into details about some stuff, but let’s say that some of the things that pass by my head scare the shit out of me, and I only have time to think about that when I’m bored, and that’s where the weekends are a big problem for me, such as vacations were I don’t have plans (also known as longer weekends). My only few things that would get my head busy on days that I don’t have classes would be
And guess what?
- It’s been raining and cold: no sports.
- I can’t find a job: no work.
- My friends are busy and don’t go out: no friends.
- I’m in trauma with relationships: no girlfriends.
Sports is going outside and running, doing push-ups/pull-ups and squats, since it’s raining almost daily, can’t go for that, and since I got no job, no money for gym. I’ve applied to jobs, but got no answers from them, all the friends I have are on the 2nd year of uni and are very busy with their projects, the rest of my friends live 10.000km from here. And the only girlfriend I’ve ever had hurt me enough when we broke up, that I can’t see myself getting into a relationship any time soon, on the level that the sight of my parents hugging make me fell sick.
Yes, I’m in a bit of a depression, as usual this only lasts 48h or so, it lasts for the weekend and than it’s gone, but as I’ve said, it’s getting worst, for a few reasons other than the ones I’ve shared here, reasons that don’t include only me and therefore I don’t fell like it would be right for me to share it, here at least. I’m just tired of being like this and knowing that I will be like this, living with the idea that everything is good and awesome only 5 days a week, and than in order to have it again, I must pass by this awful couple of days.
Sorry for the non-positive post, the crappy post. I’ll do all I can to avoid posting these around, I’ll do all I can to find something to save me from the weekends, something to keep my head busy 24/7.
I think that what makes us is the way that we see the hard times and the troubles we go trough. We can choose to keep pushing on or to give up. Obiviously to keep pushing is the best choice, just find out what matters the most to you and enjoy that.
in a month, your best bet is to lift heavy weights, run sprints, and eat SUPER CLEAN (paleo all the way). the more strict you can stick with that diet, the faster the extra fat will come off (and you’re already low on BF% so its even more important).
and then just strength training brother - it comes down to consistency.
Reposting this, I must find a place to put it where I can read it all and remember it, might modify a few things, and for some to be done, might need to change my life style some more… But I need some motivation, I’m in an awful lack of it lately!
Up to July:
- get a job, save the money.
- get the physical shape i want. (lose 2 or 3kg and get muscles)
- If objective 1 and 2 are done: reward with trip and gym membership.
- If objective 1 is done: slow down on internet, exercise harder.
- If objective 2 is done: slow down on internet, apply for more, study more.
- If either 1 or 2 is done: cut off the social internet, start the real shit.
- keep going the previous 1 and 2.
- start new activities.
- look for real english boxing.
- look for school-future related jobs, multimedia area, if not done yet.
- If 1 is done: reward with new trip, set higher bars
- if 2 is done: enjoy them all, or choose again.
- if 3 is done: beat more than be beaten.
- if 4 is done: be the best at it.
For the entire year:
- Enjoy every single day.
- Take a picture every single day.
- Smile every morning.
- Be positive no matter what, if negative, not show it.
- Read at least book per month, every night, comment about it.
- Be honest about everything, with everyone. Real friends will stick around even if the truth sucks.
- Not allow anything or anyone to interfere negatively in any of the above.
- If any is done: already a reward, life will be better, i will be better.
Life is about taking risks